The EWEA OFFSHORE conference is the leading-edge, international conference for the offshore wind industry. Get advanced learning, hear about important industry trends and network with your peers, potential clients and collaborators.
Get the full conference experience:
- Hear from industry leaders and respected specialists in 24 conference sessions;
- See the gallery of over 200 technical posters and meet the presenters to discuss their latest work;
- Visit 3 large exhibition halls housing the entire supply chain;
- Attend the highly popular networking & social events;
- Access the full conference proceedings including presentations, full papers, video and audio recordings (applicable to 3-day conference delegates).
The 2015 conference offers in-depth sessions on a wide range of topics, with a special focus on cost reduction. 24 sessions will address how cost reductions can be achieved across the following topics:
- TurbinesWhich turbine technologies will bring costs down by 2020?
- Science & ResearchSavings from science: how will science & research continue to lower costs after 2020?
- Supply ChainWhere in the supply chain and operations & maintenance can cost reductions be found?
- Resource AssessmentHow can better resource assessment make offshore wind farm development cheaper?
- MarketsMarket updates: what are the prospects for Europe & North America and how can companies enter Asia?
- Health & SafetyWhat can be done to make health and safety more effective?
- Spatial PlanningHow can the industry improve spatial planning and reduce environmental impacts?
- GridsBringing the power to the people: what grid development is needed to deliver wind energy to consumers?
- FinanceWhat are the costs and what does the industry need to do to secure finance?
Call for late breaking abstracts
In response to feedback from members we will hold a call for contributions presenting the very latest findings and breakthroughs that have never been made public before. This call for ‘late breaking abstracts’ is open from 1-14 December 2014 at 23:00 Central European Time. Submissions on all topics will be reviewed by all session chairs, with the very best being selected for presentation in one dedicated session. Other abstracts of sufficient standard will be offered the opportunity to present as ‘late breaking posters’.
A full three-day conference delegate pass includes free access to the online conference proceedings website. For everyone else, they are available at a fee as from 17 March 2015. Fill in this booking form to order your proceedings.