The EWEA OFFSHORE conference is the leading-edge, international conference for the offshore wind industry. Get advanced learning, hear about important industry trends and network with your peers, potential clients and collaborators.
Get the full conference experience:
- Hear from industry leaders and respected specialists in 24 conference sessions;
- See the gallery of over 200 technical posters and meet the presenters to discuss their latest work;
- Visit 3 large exhibition halls housing the entire value chain;
- Attend the highly popular networking & social events;
- Access the full conference proceedings including presentations, full papers, video and audio recordings (applicable to 3-day conference delegates).
The 2015 conference offers in-depth sessions on a wide range of topics, with a special focus on cost reduction. 24 sessions will address how cost reductions can be achieved across the following topics:
- TurbinesWhich turbine technologies will bring costs down by 2020?
- Science & ResearchSavings from science: how will science & research continue to lower costs after 2020?
- Supply ChainWhere in the supply chain and operations & maintenance can cost reductions be found?
- Resource AssessmentHow can better resource assessment make offshore wind farm development cheaper?
- MarketsMarket updates: what are the prospects for Europe & North America and how can companies enter Asia?
- Health & SafetyWhat can be done to make health and safety more effective?
- Spatial PlanningHow can the industry improve spatial planning and reduce environmental impacts?
- GridsBringing the power to the people: what grid development is needed to deliver wind energy to consumers?
- FinanceWhat are the costs and what does the industry need to do to secure finance?
Meet the topic leaders
A full three-day conference delegate pass includes free access to the online conference proceedings website. EWEA members are also entitled to a free access to EWEA events proceedings. For everyone else, conference proceedings are available at a fee as from 17 March 2015. Fill in this booking form to order your proceedings.
Follow EWEA on: