- 24.10.2014Heads of State miss the chance to back renewable energy in Europe
- 13.10.2014Onshore wind cheaper than coal, gas and nuclear, according to European Commission report
- 01.10.2014EWEA welcomes Siemens' Markus Tacke as new chairman of the board
- 30.09.2014A 50% share of variable renewables can save up to 6% on system costs
- 10.09.2014EWEA calls on new Commissioner-designates to take the reins on Europe's energy future
- 31/07/14Where will wind energy be in 2020?
- 10/07/14Top EU journalists join EWEA trip to Portugal
- 30/06/14Large international gathering attends EWEA’s summer reception
- 12/06/14Donate to charity? Buy lemon pie? What would you do with €2?
- 04/06/14US and China to cut power plant emissions
- 30/05/14Millions of workers call for climate action
- 05.05.2014Europe can be role model for renewable energy at United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris 2015
- 14.04.2014Do wind farms really send house prices down?
- 12.03.2014"Fossil fuel subsidies distort the market"
- 03.09.2013Wind Directions, September 2013: Turkey - the powerhouse bridging east and west
Oliver Joy is responsible for press relations at The European Wind Energy Association in Brussels.
E-mail: [email protected]