- 23.07.2014Europe’s installed wind capacity will increase 64% by 2020
- 14.07.20144.9 GW of new offshore wind capacity under construction in Europe
- 02.07.2014ECJ Åland ruling provides added clarity for investors
- 28.05.2014European Commission downplays renewables as key part of the solution in flawed energy security report
- 28.05.2014European Commission uses state aid guidelines to push its EU energy vision
- 31/07/14Where will wind energy be in 2020?
- 10/07/14Top EU journalists join EWEA trip to Portugal
- 30/06/14Large international gathering attends EWEA’s summer reception
- 12/06/14Donate to charity? Buy lemon pie? What would you do with €2?
- 04/06/14US and China to cut power plant emissions
- 30/05/14Millions of workers call for climate action
- 05.05.2014Europe can be role model for renewable energy at United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris 2015
- 14.04.2014Do wind farms really send house prices down?
- 12.03.2014"Fossil fuel subsidies distort the market"
- 03.09.2013Wind Directions, September 2013: Turkey - the powerhouse bridging east and west
Oliver Joy is responsible for press relations at The European Wind Energy Association in Brussels.
E-mail: [email protected]