- 03.03.2014EU environment and energy ministers must promote green growth
- 19.02.2014IEA chief: Europe "risks losing its position as a renewable energy leader"
- 12.02.2014CEOs call on EU Heads of State: "Boost green growth with an ambitious 2030 renewables target"
- 05.02.2014European Parliament slams Commission on 2030 renewables target
- 04.02.2014Top renewable energy CEOs debate Europe's energy future
See archive »
- 06/03/14Ninety percent of Europeans want 2030 renewable energy target, EC poll shows
- 05/03/14Wind turbines produce high energy outputs for 25 years, study finds
- 03/03/14Wind energy is Spain’s number one electricity provider
- 24/02/14One thousand European cities call for 30% renewables target
- 18/02/14Future of Europe’s energy discussed by industry leaders at 2030 EuropeBusiness press conference
- 13/02/14Energy prices have limited impact on competitiveness
- 03.09.2013Wind Directions, September 2013: Turkey - the powerhouse bridging east and west
- 26.08.2013Romanian monks turn to wind energy
- 07.08.2013Workers wanted: the EU wind energy sector skills gap - report now online
- 26.07.2013Deep water: The next step for offshore wind energy - report now online
There are currently no upcoming events.