EWEA 2015 Annual Event
The global wind industry is becoming increasingly crowded with new players. Every year, EWEA brings together over 60 nationalities from across the world, making the EWEA Annual Event truly international and a great place to find new suppliers, check out new developments and build partnerships.
Europe's premier wind energy event gathers high-level decision makers. With an array of insightful seminars, impressive networking events and the whole of the value chain present, it provides the ideal platform to meet valuable contacts and achieve great business performance.
How does exhibiting at EWEA events pay off?
Exhibitors choose EWEA events year after year. There's no doubt that such a high level of exhibitor loyalty is testimony to the bottom line benefits of exhibiting at this event.
- Showcase your products and expertise to an international audience
- Build meaningful business relationships with the people that matter
- Get exposure to a diverse network of specialists from across the full value chain
- Meet decision-makers in person and sign new business deals
- Full service stands include back and side walls, carpeting, company name, electric point, 3 spot lights, daily cleaning service, 2 chairs and 1 table per 9m2.
- Space only is the ideal solution if would like to have a customised stand. You book and pay for the space only. You can then assemble your own exhibition stand, and order the required services (cleaning, electricity, etc.) separately.
Have you considered the pavilion package?
Contact the Sales Team to discuss setting up a dedicated or national pavilion to show the strength of your sector or region: [email protected] / +32 2 213 1837
As part of the exhibitor package, each exhibitor receives the following:
- 1 free company description in the exhibition catalogue
- 1 free exhibitor staff pass including lunches and coffee breaks per 9m2 booked
- 1 free conference pass for up to 50m2 booked, plus 1 free conference pass for each additional 50m2 booked (eg: 120m2 = 2 conference passes)
- Company listing, logo and url link on the online exhibitor list