Policy information services
Keep your finger on the pulse
Find current information on EWEA, working groups, reports, research notes and presentations, briefings and position papers, and national action plans.
EWEA members get advice from the EWEA policy experts on the EU legislative dossiers:
- Stability of the EU regulatory framework - 2020 national plans and 2030 targets
- Grids, infrastructure, internal electricity market
- Offshore wind
- Research and EU funding
- Health and safety
Cultivate your relationships
Connect with the other people that matter in the industry, attend EWEA private events including the annual EWEA members’ reception.
EWEA members get access to:
- Printed and online Members’ Directory (contact details of up to six key executives for each EWEA member company)
- EWEA meetings, and other networking events
- Match making with other members in the online tool
Strengthen your voice
Participate in EWEA working groups, networks and taskforces to make your voice heard. Learn from and share knowledge with your peers.
EWEA members get access to the following working groups that drive the industry discussions:
- Offshore wind industry group (OWIG)
- Health and safety task force
- Grid code requirements (GCR)
- Large scale integration (LSI)
- Manufacturers’ technical network (MTN)
- Support mechanisms
- Financial advisory board
Make your company visible via our media tools.
EWEA members benefit from:
- Free listings in both the printed and online version of the EWEA Members Directory
- Your company profile printed in Wind Directions
- Visibility at EWEA conferences
- Prority booking of exhibition space at all EWEA events
Spread the word about wind
Contribute to the ongoing discussion in the wind energy industry and receive the latest news from Brussels.
EWEA members get access to:
- Monthly newsletter with news on EU policy and EWEA activities
- The latest information on the sector by reviewing the abstracts of EWEA conferences
- Exclusive use of the “Member of EWEA” logo
- Input to quarterly magazine Wind Directions and EWEA blog
Direct return on your investment
Benefit from reductions on exhibition stands, conference passes, advertising and EWEA partners’ products.
EWEA members get:
- 35% off exhibition space at all EWEA events
- Up to 40% discount on delegate fees for conferences, workshops and seminars
- 10% off advertising space in Wind Directions
- Discount on EWEA partnered products (available in the Members' Area)
EWEA Lead Sponsorship
Become a Lead Sponsor and...
- Get an automatic seat on the EWEA Board of Directors, enabling them to place items on the agenda/ define priorities to be discussed
- Receive a bespoke policy service with priority access to EWEA policy advisors, who will provide you with fully customized answers to your requests
- Have insights on current EU developments at Lead Sponsors' meetings
- Receive the EU policy briefings in priority