EWEA provides a full portfolio of membership services and benefits to support the growth of our 600+ members in the European wind industry.
Policy information services
Keep your finger on the pulse
As an EWEA member, you will stay up-to-date on the latest policy, business and technology developments by consulting our latest reports and accessing the Members' Area, where updated information is shared.
You will also receive advice from the EWEA policy team on EU dossiers concerning the following strategic priorities:
- Stability of the EU regulatory framework and promotion of 2030 renewables targets
- Grids and integration of the electricity market
- R&D programmes
- Access to finance
- Health and safety best practices
- Permitting and environmental impact
- Social acceptance
- Standards and certification
- International trade policy
Spread the word about wind
EWEA provides exclusive communication services and tools for its members.
You will receive:
- E-newsletter with reserved access to full articles
- Exclusive use of the "Member of EWEA" logo on marketing and promotional materials and your website
- Invitations to join the programme committee, which reviews abstracts for annual and offshore conferences
Publicise your company, services and expertise through:
As a member of EWEA, your organisation is positioned at the very heart of the European wind industry and your company is more visible to industry stakeholders.
You will receive:
- Free listings in both the printed and online version of the Members' Directory (up to six different contact people)
- Higher visibility at EWEA annual and offshore events, with priority to become Lead Session Chair
- Priority booking of exhibition space at EWEA annual and offshore events
Cut the cost of your communication and marketing activities.
EWEA members benefit from reductions on exhibition stands, conference passes, advertising and EWEA partnered products.
You will receive:
- 35% off exhibition space at all EWEA events
- Up to 40% discount on delegate fees for conferences, workshops and seminars
- EWEA partnered products (see EWEA members' area on our website for more details)
- Advertising in the EWEA exhibition catalogue
(These discounts and benefits are available to all of your staff)
Strengthen your voice
EWEA members are invited to participate in EWEA working groups, networks and task forces to make their voice heard, share knowledge and best practices, and network:
You will gain access to:
- Grid Code Requirements (GCR)
- Large-Scale Integration (LSI)
- Offshore Wind (OWIG)
- National Association Network (NAN)
- Health and Safety
- Communicators Network (CONE) - exclusive to lead sponsors and national wind energy associations
Cultivate your relationships
EWEA is the voice of the European wind industry and the largest network in the wind industry sector. This platform offers you unique opportunities to network with more than 600 organisations from across the wind industry, in almost 60 countries:
You will get access to:
- Printed version of the EWEA members' directory, which contains information and contact details of up to six key executives for each EWEA member company
- Opportunity to connect with members in different areas of expertise
- Exclusive invitation to the "members-only" VIP reception at the EWEA annual event
- Access to EWEA event advisory board meetings (see EWEA members' area on our website for eligibility requirements)
EWEA Leading Membership
Become a Leading Member and...
- Get an automatic seat on the EWEA Board of Directors - allowing you to place items on the agenda and define priorities to be discussed
- Receive a bespoke policy service with priority access to EWEA policy advisors, who will provide you with fully customized answers to your requests
- Have insights on current EU developments at Leading Members' meetings
- Receive the EU policy briefings in priority