- 14/09/2015 EWEA appoints Giles Dickson as new CEO
- 30/07/2015 Offshore wind industry sets record year for installations in first half of 2015
- 09/07/2015 Keeping conventional power plants on life support not the answer to Europe's overcapacity puzzle
- 08/07/2015 EWEA: No wind in sails of EU's flagship climate policy - deep ETS reform needed
- 15/06/2015 Global businesses turn to wind power
- See more news »
- 31/12/14EWEA Blog closed indefinitely
- 31/07/14Where will wind energy be in 2020?
- 10/07/14Top EU journalists join EWEA trip to Portugal
- 30/06/14Large international gathering attends EWEA’s summer reception
- 12/06/14Donate to charity? Buy lemon pie? What would you do with €2?
- 04/06/14US and China to cut power plant emissions
- 30/05/14Millions of workers call for climate action
- 16/05/14“Boost energy independence with higher renewables targets”, associations tell Barroso
Recent regulatory and economic developments in the EU have significantly changed the wind energy perspective for the...
REserviceS was the first project to investigate wind and solar based grid support services at EU level. It provides...
EWEA saw some significant developments in 2013 with Thomas Becker becoming its new CEO, and Andrew Garrad the new...
Water is a precondition for life, an indispensable resource for the economy, and it plays a fundamental role for the...
In 2013 the wind energy sector reached 117 GW of installed capacity in Europe, and would, in a normal wind year,...
Europe must tear down the barriers that are hindering the free flow of electricity and drastically increase interconnection to push Member States toward an Energy Union.