- 15/05/2013Time is running out to show the wind industry your knowledge
- 08/05/2013Four leading industry figures to chair tracks at EWEA OFFSHORE 2013
- 26/04/2013From Frankfurt to Copenhagen - EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 confirmed
- 17/04/2013Get involved in EWEA OFFSHORE 2013 – chair a session, be part of the programme
- 26/03/2013Submit an abstract for EWEA OFFSHORE 2013 and join the experts in Frankfurt
- 05/02/2013EWEA 2013 Blog: Wind will be cheapest electricity generating technology by 2020
National association events
Where do we go from here? Energy policy after 2020 public debate 26 June 2013 , Brussels, Belgium
IET Renewable Power Generation Conference 2013 09 - 11 September 2013, Beijing, China
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.