- 12/05/2015Last chance to submit your abstract for EWEA 2015 Annual Event
- 05/05/2015Join EWEA for the roll-out of SolutionWind at the European Business Summit
- 08/04/2015Register now to attend Resource Assessment 2015
- 08/04/2015Wind Power Forecasting: Call for abstracts now open
- 08/04/2015EWEA 2015: Call for abstracts now open
- 11/03/2015Massive global Offshore Wind conference backed by UK and European Associations announced for London
EWEA 2015 Annual Event 17 - 20 November 2015, Paris, France
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: EU's 2030 targets View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget View gallery
National association events
WINDFORCE 2015 09 - 11 June 2015, Bremerhaven, Germany
Global Offshore Wind 2015 24 - 25 June 2015, London, United Kingdom
NORCOWE Summer School 2015 17 - 21 August 2015, Norheimsund, Hardanger, Norway
Brazil Windpower 01 - 03 September 2015, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Science Meets Industry Bergen 15 September 2015 , Bergen, Norway
EWEA is attending
18-21/05/2015, USA, Orlando, FL. EWEA attending
19/05/2015, France, Nantes. EWEA attending
20-21/05/2015, Nantes, France. EWEA attending
26/05/2015, Brussels, Belgium. EWEA attending
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.