- 03/03/2014Getting back to business: What are YOU doing? Live webcast (14:00 CET)
- 04/02/2014Top renewable energy CEOs debate Europe's energy future
- 04/02/2014"Participating in new wind projects is critical", says Google's Director of Global Infrastructure
- 03/02/2014Portuguese Energy Minister to speak on 2030 renewables targets at EWEA 2014 in Barcelona
- 27/01/2014ENERCON Managing Director Hans-Dieter Kettwig appointed as Conference Chair of EWEA 2014
- 10/01/2014EWEA 2014 conference programme online
EWEA 2014 Annual Event 10 - 13 March 2014, Barcelona, Spain
There are currently no upcoming events.
National association events
FEE wind energy workshops 10 - 13 March 2014, ,
THETIS MRE 09 - 10 April 2014, ,
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.