- 11/09/2015Last call for Breakthrough Abstracts! Submit yours before 14 September
- 02/09/2015Registration is now open for the must-attend event of the year
- 27/08/2015Back to school: start preparing for EWEA 2015!
- 09/07/2015Reserve your space at EWEA 2015 before going on vacation
- 05/06/2015Seeking the right winds to draw investors
- 28/05/20152015 is a year of change. The wind industry is going to Paris in November for EWEA 2015. Are you?
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: EU's 2030 targets View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget View gallery
National association events
RenewableUK 2015 06 - 08 October 2015, Liverpool, United Kingdom
China Wind Power 2015 14 - 16 October 2015, Beijing, China
AWEA Wind Energy Finance & Investment Seminar 2015 14 - 15 October 2015, New York City, United States
Wind Finland 2015 29 October 2015 , Helsinki, Finland
Windaba 2015 03 - 05 November 2015, Cape Town, South Africa
AWEA Wind Energy Fall Symposium 2015 03 - 05 November 2015, Albuquerque, United States
EWEA is attending
06-08/10/2015, Liverpool, UK. EWEA attending
13-14/10/2015, Amsterdam, Netherlands. EWEA attending
15/10/2015, Brussels, Belgium. EWEA attending
20-22/10/2015, Brussels, Belgium. EWEA attending
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.