- 12/10/2014Getting more renewables online: Public debate photos and video available
- 18/08/2014Book your stand for EWEA 2015 Annual Event
- 09/07/2014Book a stand at EWEA OFFSHORE 2015
- 14/04/2014Watch a recording of the public debate, "Subsidies to the power sector: Europe’s best kept secret?"
- 12/03/2014"Fossil fuel subsidies distort the market"
- 08/03/2014Top wind energy CEOs tell how to "get back to business" at EWEA 2014
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies Open gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget Open gallery
National association events
EWEA is attending
- Belgium. Speaker: Thomas Becker, EWEA CEO. Under what economic, financial and technological conditions could the exploitation of domestic energy resources in Europe be developed, the demand moderated and the energy efficiency increased?
ENERCON Forum - ENERCONFrance. Thomas Becker, EWEA CEO. Markets for renewable energies
- France. Speaker: Thomas Becker, EWEA CEO.
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.