- 27/01/2015Submit an abstract for Resource Assessment 2015
- 19/01/2015Visit 10 pavilions at EWEA OFFSHORE 2015
- 07/01/2015Only two months until EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 - register now
- 12/10/2014Getting more renewables online: Public debate photos and video available
- 18/08/2014Book your stand for EWEA 2015 Annual Event
- 09/07/2014Book a stand at EWEA OFFSHORE 2015
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: EU's 2030 targets View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget View gallery
National association events
WINDFORCE Baltic Sea 2015 04 - 05 February 2015, Helsinki, Finland
EWEA is attending
E3G 2030 Interconnectivity target - E3G
Belgium. Speaker: Paul Wilczek, Senior Political Affairs Advisor. EU interconnectivity target
ENTSO-e Market Design conference - ENTSO-e
Belgium. Speaker: Paul Wilczek, Senior Political Affairs Advisor. Market design
UK. EWEA speaker. The Future of the UK's Offshore Wind Industry
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.