- 18/06/2013How close do wind resource assessors get to reality? Find out at the technology workshop
- 11/06/2013Early bird registration opens for EWEA OFFSHORE 2013
- 05/06/2013Hundreds of events around the world for Global Wind Day
- 15/05/2013Time is running out to show the wind industry your knowledge
- 08/05/2013Four leading industry figures to chair tracks at EWEA OFFSHORE 2013
- 26/04/2013From Frankfurt to Copenhagen - EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 confirmed
National association events
Brazil Windpower 2013 03 - 05 September 2013, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
AEE Technical Conferences 24 - 25 September 2013, Zaragoza, Spain
Windaba 25 - 27 September 2013, Cape Town, South Africa
CanWEA's 29th Annual Conference and Exhibition 07 - 10 October 2013, Toronto, Canada
CHINA WINDPOWER 2013 16 - 18 October 2013, Beijing, China
Renewables Integration Symposium 19 - 20 June 2013, Mainz, Germany
Where do we go from here? Energy policy after 2020 public debate 26 June 2013 , Brussels, Belgium
IET Renewable Power Generation Conference 2013 09 - 11 September 2013, Beijing, China
12th Wind Integration Workshop 22 - 24 October 2013, London, United Kingdom
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.