- 14/04/2014Register now for the EWEA Public Debate "Subsidies to the power sector: Europe’s best kept secret?"
- 12/03/2014"Fossil fuel subsidies distort the market"
- 08/03/2014Top wind energy CEOs tell how to "get back to business" at EWEA 2014
- 03/03/2014Getting back to business: What are YOU doing? Live webcast (14:00 CET)
- 04/02/2014Top renewable energy CEOs debate Europe's energy future
- 04/02/2014"Participating in new wind projects is critical", says Google's Director of Global Infrastructure
Subsidies to the power sector: Europe’s best kept secret? 29 April 2014 , Brussels, Belgium
EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 10 - 12 March 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark
EWEA 2015 Annual Event 17 - 20 November 2015, Paris, France
There are currently no upcoming events.
National association events
PWEA Conference & Exhibition 27 - 28 May 2014, Serock, Poland
New Energy Investor Summit 2014 26 - 27 May 2014, Zurich, Switzerland
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.