- 26/11/2015EWEA will hold its annual conference in parallel with WindEnergy Hamburg in 2016
- 26/11/2015Attend the largest wind industry conference & exhibition in Central and Eastern Europe
- 24/11/2015See photos and videos from the event
- 15/11/2015EWEA 2015 Annual Event will go ahead as planned
- 11/11/2015Watch the video message from UNEP's Achim Steiner
- 06/11/2015See you at the GWEC session, "Doing business in non-European markets"
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: EU's 2030 targets View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget View gallery
National association events
EWEA is attending
26/11/2015, London, United Kingdom. EWEA speaking
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.