Do you have fresh ideas that demonstrate innovation in the offshore wind industry? Do you want to be part of the world's largest offshore wind energy conference and exhibition?
Submitting an abstract presents the best opportunity to share your work with your peers in the wind industry. Top tip: Read the Abstract Submission Kit to make sure that you have the best chance of getting your abstract accepted.
The deadline for abstract submission is 23:00 CET, Wednesday 1 October 2014. This deadline will not be extended!
What types of presentation may an abstract lead to?
- Oral presentation: Speaking slot in a conference session supported by visual presentation. Duration of between 5 and 15 minutes.
- Poster presentation: Presentation via a large-format poster that will be displayed prominently throughout the event. Dedicated poster viewing sessions will take place during the conference allowing delegates the opportunity to meet with authors.
How do I get the best result from my abstract?
- Read the Abstract Submission Kit – it gives a clear explanation of the scoring procedure and the criteria for marking abstracts.
- Ensure the abstract is relevant to the topic you submit under.
- Focus on what conference delegates will learn from your presentation.
- Do not submit a sales pitch – it will be rejected!
Late breaking technology and research
We are aware that technological breakthroughs happen every day, so for the first time at EWEA OFFSHORE we will launch a call for contributions presenting the very latest findings and breakthroughs that have never been made public before. This call for ‘late breaking abstracts’ will take place from 1-14 December 2014.