Interested in the offshore wind sector?
The offshore wind industry is booming and this trend is set to continue – and companies are always on the lookout for people with the right skills and experience. The careers day aims to bring together potential employers and job seekers – so whether you’re looking for potential candidates or seeking a job in the offshore wind sector, this is the place to be.
Come to our careers day if you’re:
- concerned with recruitment issues and would like to contribute to the debate
- working in human resources and are looking for recruitment solutions
- looking for a job in the offshore wind sector
- not actively looking to change jobs but want to know more about market trends and training opportunities in the offshore wind sector
- working at a university and able to offer study programmes for students interested in the offshore wind sector
The careers day at EWEA OFFSHORE 2013 will centre around the following events and activities:
- Employment and training seminar (in the conference programme)
- Survey on the 10 most wanted profiles in the offshore wind industry
- Match making
- HR advisory services
Who can attend?
Our careers day is free of charge to anyone registered as a conference delegate, exhibition visitor or exhibitor (for EWEA OFFSHORE 2013 on Thursday 21 November).
To attend the employment and training seminar it is sufficient to have an exhibition visitor pass.
See the EWEA OFFSHORE 2013 registration page for more information and how to register.
Organised by EWEA in association with Greenfish: