When: Tuesday 17 November, 14:30 – 17:00
This workshop will introduce you to the many offshore wind opportunities in the Pays de La Loire region:
- A economic reality with Saint Nazaire’s first wind farm scheduled to be commissioned in 2021. Tenders are already in progress for this as well as for a second wind farm on the Iles Yeu – Noirmoutier.
- A region that works together, not only with large industrial players such as STX, Rollix and Alstom, but also with industrial cluster based networks such as Neopolia MRE.
- Large port infrastructure around the Nantes Saint Nazaire port.
- Unrivalled testing and innovation resources.
- A new centre dedicated to MRE: WEAMEC – West Atlantic Marine Energy Centre, bringing together players from research, training and innovation.
- A strong growth and substantial investments in the offshore wind industry: new factories for Alstom and STX, the “Technocampus Océan” – the logistics hub at the Nantes Saint Nazaire port.
Pays de la Loire has such a vast portfolio of business opportunities to offer and we invite you to learn more about them on the 17 November through presentations given by our contractors and other wind industry players, followed by networking and B2B meetings giving you the chance to make connections.
Note: You must register for EWEA 2015 before registering for this side event.