- 08/03/2016 Industry stands together to make economic case for wind energy in Poland
- 24/02/2016 Join EWEA at Wind Power Poland, 8-9 March, Warsaw
- 10/02/2016 Wake up call for policymakers as China overtakes EU on wind installations
- 09/02/2016 Wind adds 13GW new capacity in 2015: 44% of all new power
- 02/02/2016 Record 13bn euro invested in offshore wind in 2015: 3GW new capacity
- See more news »
- 31/12/14EWEA Blog closed indefinitely
- 31/07/14Where will wind energy be in 2020?
- 10/07/14Top EU journalists join EWEA trip to Portugal
- 30/06/14Large international gathering attends EWEA’s summer reception
- 12/06/14Donate to charity? Buy lemon pie? What would you do with €2?
- 04/06/14US and China to cut power plant emissions
- 30/05/14Millions of workers call for climate action
- 16/05/14“Boost energy independence with higher renewables targets”, associations tell Barroso
Wind energy already plays a significant role in the European power sector. In 2014, the wind industry installed 11,791...
Recent regulatory and economic developments in the EU have significantly changed the wind energy perspective for the...
REserviceS was the first project to investigate wind and solar based grid support services at EU level. It provides...
EWEA saw some significant developments in 2013 with Thomas Becker becoming its new CEO, and Andrew Garrad the new...
Water is a precondition for life, an indispensable resource for the economy, and it plays a fundamental role for the...
SolutionWind is a campaign run by a consortium of wind energy associations. See interviews and case-studies from leading companies that prove wind is not only clean but can also satisfy the world's energy needs in a cost-effective way.