This page is dedicated to all stand contractors who need technical and practical information about the exhibition. The EWEA Exhibition Operations Team (email: [email protected]) remains at your entire disposal for any queries related to technical questions (stand design, plan submission, health and safety regulations).
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 event timetable
- Warning to all exhibitors (Expo Guide)
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 official suppliers
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 deadlines overview
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 shipment instructions and tariff
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 rules and regulations for space only stands
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 – access to the venue and parking
- EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 vehicle delivery pass
Build up/breakdown period
During build up and breakdown contractors and exhibitors are requested to wear build up/breakdown wrist bands at all times and to comply with the Health and Safety regulations of the venue. Please collect as many passes as you need from the security personnel upon your arrival at the venue.
Access to the Exhibitor Zone: login and password
Upon confirmation of the exhibition space booked at EWEA OFFSHORE 2015, all exhibiting companies will receive login details to the Exhibitor Zone which also give access to the exhibitor manual including all order forms.
Exhibitor Zone is live from October 2014.
If you have been entrusted by an exhibiting company to make all necessary arrangements and complete all compulsory forms (i.e. Health and Safety declaration), please ask your client to forward you this information.
EWEA will not disclose this information to any third parties without a written confirmation of the exhibiting company sent to Aleksandra Nowak: [email protected]