14:30 - 16:00 Health & safety - Manage risk: Reduce cost
This session seeks to examine aspects of risk management and lessons learned as part of the roadmap to cost reduction. Wintin the session, topics will include:
- Contrator management - creating a common understanding
- Exporting standards - global picture
- Innovation - fire risk
- 10 years - Zero LTI, Egmond Aan Zee
- Successful performance indicators
1. Define leading indicators in the offshore wind industry.
2. Understand risk perception, sensitivity and tolerance in offshore wind.
3. Recognise advantages of sharing and exporting good practises with new markets.
4. Recognise that innovation in safety is an ongoing requirement.
5. Understand the involvement of key contractors & operational specialists in setting standards.
Kirsten Bank Christensen, Vice President, Group HSEQ, A2SEA, Denmark
Mette Jørvad , A2SEA, Denmark
Cross Wind - Maritime Health & Safety in Offshore Wind Supply Chain
The Renewables Consulting Group, United Kingdom
Safe Offshore Wind Farm - Operation & Maintenance
HSE taking the business lead in Offshore