11:45 - 13:15 Health & safety - Improve standards: Reduce cost
This session strives to encourage the pursuance of harmonisation and sharing of EHS intelligence as part of the route map to cost reduction. Within the session topics will include:
1. Demystfying Regulation
3. Leadership in HSE
4. HSE in cost reduction
1. Contrast HSE regulatory approaches across the EU.
2. Appreciate the benefits of regulatory and standards harmonisation.
3. Appreciate HSE benchmarks and industry statistics.
4. Recognise the high importance of leadership in HSE.
5. Appreciate the implication of HSE in cost reduction.
Alan Chivers, The Renewables Consulting Group, United Kingdom
Nick Chivers, PMSS
The business case for safetyhow for installation contractors, safety should move from being a functional component of operations to become an essential, integrated part of the company's value proposition and a key driver of business performance.
SSE, United Kingdom
G9 offshore wind health & safety association - comparing hse performance with other energy sectors
Cross Cutting Interventions Directorate, Health and Safety Executive, United Kingdom
Director of Health & Safety, RenewableUK, United Kingdom
Siemens Wind Power, Denmark