Wednesday, 20 November, 09:00-10:30
Messe Frankfurt, Forum, Level 0, room Agenda (press conference room)
This seminar will provide you with the latest information concerning the status of the three offshore tenders in Denmark – 450 MW of near shore projects and the two major offshore projects at Horns Rev 3 (400 MW) and Kriegers Flak (600 MW).
The seminar delivers insight into the newly published contract notice for Horns Rev 3, provides you with updates of the time schedules for the tender processes and informs you of the latest results from the geophys/geotech campaigns with respect to Horns Rev 3 and Kriegers Flak.
The seminar highlights the attractive near shore projects and explains in more detail the innovative mechanisms in place for securing local support.
The seminar also offers insight into the Danish offshore wind supply chain and the unique opportunities for full scale testing in Denmark.
- Jan Hylleberg, CEO, Danish Wind Industry Association
09.05 Upcoming near shore projects and offshore tenders in Denmark
- Lisbeth Nielsen, Senior Advisor, Danish Energy Agency
- Peter Sehestedt, Policy Advisor, Danish Energy Agency
- Betina Gorrissen, Policy Advisor, Danish Energy Agency
- Stig Berendt Marstal, Geophysicist, Energinet.dk
09.55 LORC Nacelle Testing – Indoor testing of full scale nacelles up to 10 MW
- Lars Stylsvig Rasmussen, Project Manager, LORC
- Tea Hviid, Head of Communication, LORC
10.05 Setting up wind business in Denmark
- Peder Bo Sorensen, Regional Project Manager, Invest in Denmark
10.15 Standing theme based Q&A