EWEA OFFSHORE 2011 conference
Learn more in three days than in any other week of the year!
With over 20 informative sessions, a host of expert industry speakers, lively debates, and new interactive format allowing participants to have their say and influence the agenda, the conference provided delegates with the latest information and ideas.
- Conference proceedings available to full 3-day delegates
- 23 informative sessions across all topics
- Quick fire session: you vote, you decide
- Over 250 bright ideas in the Poster Session
- Pre-event seminar: 'Wind Energy - The Facts: Offshore'
What the future looks like and how to get there
Will offshore wind replicate the success of onshore wind? How do the choices we make as an industry affect the future of the sector?
Two high-level debates addressed these big questions to the leading players in offshore:
Sessions covered all parts of the offshore wind spectrum
From enhancing the technology itself to improving the way the industry works, the 23 conference sessions approached the offshore wind industry from a wide range of angles:
- The great outdoors: assessing the resource
- Grid & infrastructure
- Logistics: getting them there and keeping them running
- Wind farm experience, lessons learned and what not to do
- The soft sector and hard cash
Wind In Our Sails