WW200911, EWEA events
Be an EWEC early bird: register now for 2010
The European Wind Energy Conference (EWEC) 2010 in Warsaw, Poland is now just five months away and the early bird bookings are now open. The call for abstracts has shut and the Programme Committee has reviewed the submitted abstracts in the four tracks: Business and Policy, Scientific, Finance and Technical.
EWEC 2010 will run from Tuesday 20 – Friday 23 April and will also feature a Polish DayWind Energy Market in Poland - PWEA Conference 2010’ on Monday 19 April. The 5,000m2 of exhibition space is already completely sold out, to over 160 exhibitors.
The following sponsorship opportunities are still available:
- Customised branding of cloakroom (e.g. long banners, cloakroom tickets) during the event.
- Your company listed as a sponsor with company logo on other relevant event material.
Registration Area: €15,000
- Customised branding of the event’s Fast Track self registration area. (e.g., mouse pads and shell scheme) during the event.
- The opportunity to have your company logo placed in the registration area. The branding needs to be provided by the sponsor and approved by EWEA.
Shuttle buses: €20,000
- Opportunity to use company branding on certain shuttle buses during the event.
- You company listed as a sponsor with company logo on other relevant event material.
If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Christi Newman on email@example.com.
Early bird registration for both EWEC 2010 and the Polish Day is now open. Find out more: www.ewec2010.info.