Participant fees & registration
EWEA technology workshops are excellent value for money and are typically half the price of those offered by commercial organisers. As the industry’s European non-profit association, EWEA can hold these workshops thanks to the continued support of its members.
Registration fees are ‘all inclusive‘:
- Access to all sessions of Analysis of Operating Wind Farms 2014
- Access to all workshop presentations shortly after the event
- Participants may choose to attend sessions of the Wind Turbine Sound 2014 technology workshop that is running in parallel
- All refreshment breaks, lunches and drinks receptions
- Workshop dinner for participants at both workshops at Malmö City Hall on 9 December 2014
|Early registration fee (excl. VAT) for registrations received on or before 30 September 2014||Standard Registration fee
(excl. VAT) for registrations received from 1 October 2014
|NGO / non-profit / academic / government
NB: All prices exclude the Swedish VAT rate of 25% applicable to event participation fees.
Registration terms and conditions.
For any questions relating to your registration, please contact:
Anne Lannoy: [email protected] or tel: +32 2 213 1816
Looking for accommodation?
EWEA has negotiated preferential rates in a number of hotels close to the workshop venue.
To book your hotel at preferential rates, please take a look at the hotel brochure and proceed to the booking form: