Wind Power Forecasting
From R&D to commercial offering – a 360° view of present and future
3 & 4 December 2013
Venue: Jurriaanse Theatre,
De Doelen Concert and Congress Centre,
Kruisplein 30, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
EWEA’s second technology workshop in 2013, organised in response to requests from members, focuses on technical challenges related to wind power forecasting onshore and offshore. Organised in association with the Anemos Consortium.
Significant reductions for EWEA members, academics and students. See who has already registered via the attendee look-up
The workshop will cover topics including:
- The end users’ requirements
- Numerical weather prediction models
- Wind power forecasting models and operational systems
- Integrating forecasts in business processes
- How important will forecasting be at 200 GW?
The programme will also include the results of the Benchmarking Exercise on Short-term Forecasting Model for Renewable Generation, that is part of the COST Action ES1002 WIRE: Weather Intelligence for Renewable Energies.