Official air carrier
Save up to 20% on travel with the Star Alliance™ network
The official airline network for the Resource Assessment Workshop 2013 is Star Alliance.
Discounts are offered on published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
To obtain the Star Alliance Conventions Plus discounts please follow the below steps to access the Conventions Plus online booking tool:
- Visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/
- Under “Delegates login” enter conventions code SN03A52
- The online booking tool opens in a separate window
Please see the participating airlines for this event in the right-hand column.
When making your travel plans please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance.
Please note: For travel from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts are offered by the participating airlines on their own network. To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information please visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/ and:
- Click on “Conventions Plus Booking Contacts” and enter the conventions code SN03A52
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code SN03A52 when requesting the special ticket