Analysis of Operating Wind Farms 2014
9-10 December 2014, Malmö, Sweden
The second edition of EWEA’s technology workshops on the analysis of operating wind farms will take place in Malmö, Sweden, on 9 and 10 December 2014.
To be kept up-to-date with workshop developments, please fill-in the form at the bottom of this page.
The workshop’s programme is now available.
More speaker names will be added soon, so please check this page regularly for updates.
You can also check which posters will be presented at the workshop.
The workshop will cover topics including:
- Data from operating assets: monitoring and collection methodologies
- Real-world power performance
- Post-construction yield analysis techniques
- How best to extend life expectancy?
- Innovative techniques for enhanced performance
Discover the venue, plan your trip to Malmö and take advantage of the preferential rates negotiated by EWEA in a selection of hotels ideally located close to the venue.
Who will attend?
The workshop is expected to attract 150-200 professionals including:
- operations analysts
- siting engineers
- turbine manufacturers
- asset managers
- wind resource assessment engineers
- technical analysts
To be kept informed about workshop developments please fill-in the following form: