PWEA: Wind energy storage and balancing solutions
Wind Energy Workshop
“Wind energy storage and balancing solutions”
5 November 2013, Konstancin-Jeziorna, Warszawska 165 Str., registerred office of PSE S.A.
Wind Energy Workshops is the biggest event in Poland tackling the technical aspects of wind farm integration with the power grid. Only during the event experts from Poland and all around Europe will present their experience and solutions in the wind energy integration.
The third edition of the Wind Energy Workshops will concentrate on:
- wind farm integration with the National Power System,
- energy storage,
- grid balancing.
Below listed world-wide experts confirmed their participation:
- Pedro Mielgo Alvarez, former Executive Chairman of Red Eléctrica de España
- Frans van Hulle, XP Wind expert
- Mark O’Malley, University College Dublin
- Jarno Schipper, GL Garrad Hassan
We are pleased to announce that Partner of this year's Wind Energy Workshops is Transmission system operator - PSE S.A.
Register now at www.wew2013.pwea.pl