- 24/02/2016Join EWEA at Wind Power Poland, 8-9 March, Warsaw
- 28/01/2016Register for EWEA offshore wind statistics webinar on 2nd February
- 28/01/2016Register for EWEA annual wind statistics webinar on 9th February
- 15/01/2016Attend the largest wind industry conference & exhibition in Central and Eastern Europe
- 26/11/2015EWEA will hold its annual conference in parallel with WindEnergy Hamburg in 2016
- 24/11/2015See photos and videos from the event
Wind Turbine Sound 2016 17 - 18 November 2016, Gdansk, Poland
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: EU's 2030 targets View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget View gallery
National association events
Dutch Wind Days 2016 15 - 16 June 2016, Rotterdam, Netherlands
2nd Spanish Wind Power Congress (AEE) 28 - 29 June 2016, Madrid, Spain
TORQUE 2016 - The Science of Making Torque from Wind (EAWE) 05 - 07 October 2016, Munich, Germany
Vind 2016 – Conference and Exhibition 26 - 27 October 2016, Stockholm, Sweden
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.