- 04/03/2015EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 Ambassadors, Dong Energy and MHI-Vestas Offshore Wind, talk about unlocking the potential of offshore wind
- 28/01/2015Join 400+ exhibitors at EWEA OFFSHORE 2015
- 27/01/2015Submit an abstract for Resource Assessment 2015
- 19/01/2015Visit 10 pavilions at EWEA OFFSHORE 2015
- 07/01/2015Only two months until EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 - register now
- 12/10/2014Getting more renewables online: Public debate photos and video available
Resource Assessment 2015 02 - 03 June 2015, Helsinki, Finland
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: EU's 2030 targets View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies View gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget View gallery
National association events
Scottish renewables annual Conference & Exhibition 24 - 25 March 2015, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Intercontinental Wind Power Congress 2015 31 - 02 April 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
WINDPOWER 2015 18 - 21 May 2015, Orlando, United States
Thetis EMR, the International Convention on Marine Renewable Energy 20 - 21 May 2015, Nantes, France
WINDFORCE 2015 09 - 11 June 2015, Bremerhaven, Germany
EWEA is attending
19/02/2015, Brussels, Belgium. EWEA attending
19/02/2015, Dublin, Ireland. Speaker: Pierre Tardieu, EWEA
25-26/02/2015, Mexico, Mexico. Speaker: Thomas Becker, EWEA CEO
02-03/03/2015, Brussels, Belgium. EWEA attending
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.