- 27/11/2013Register for EWEA 2014 at early bird rate before 29 November
- 19/11/2013Want to boost the economy today? Set a binding 2030 target, wind industry tells ministers
- 15/11/2013Unlocking the investment opportunities in offshore wind
- 08/11/2013Industry experts to share insider insights on the cost of offshore wind in live webcast
- 06/11/2013Thought leaders to meet at EWEA OFFSHORE 2013
- 28/10/2013New Energy's Editor-in-Chief Jörg-Rainer Zimmermann talks about Germany's renewable energy
EWEA 2014 Annual Event 10 - 13 March 2014, Barcelona, Spain
No events found.
National association events
AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Seminar 10 - 11 December 2013, Las Vegas, United States
OWIB 2013 11 - 12 December 2013, Esbjerg, Denmark
Winterwind 11 - 12 February 2014, Sundsvall, Sweden
No events found.
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.