- 18/08/2014EWEA OFFSHORE 2015: Call for abstracts now open
- 14/04/2014Watch a recording of the public debate, "Subsidies to the power sector: Europe’s best kept secret?"
- 12/03/2014"Fossil fuel subsidies distort the market"
- 08/03/2014Top wind energy CEOs tell how to "get back to business" at EWEA 2014
- 03/03/2014Getting back to business: What are YOU doing? Live webcast (14:00 CET)
- 04/02/2014Top renewable energy CEOs debate Europe's energy future
Getting more renewables online: how should we operate our power systems? 16 October 2014 , Brussels European Quarter,
EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 10 - 12 March 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark
IWPC 2015 - Intercontinental wind power congress 30 - 02 April 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
EWEA 2015 Annual Event 17 - 20 November 2015, Paris, France
Photos from EWEA events
EWEA Public Debate: Energy industry subsidies Open gallery
EWEA Public Debate: Energy and the EU budget Open gallery
National association events
Offshore Conference – Development of coastal regions 29 - 30 September 2014, Slupsk, Poland
5th National Wind Energy Conference 02 October 2014 , Paris, France
Wind Energy Colloquium of the French Renewable Energy Association 07 October 2014 , Lille, France
Windustry Business Meetings 07 - 08 October 2014, Lille, France
IWEA Autumn conference 2014 08 - 09 October 2014, Kilkenny, Ireland
EWEA is attending
There are currently no upcoming events.
EWEA Events: "organised for the industry by the industry"
EWEA organises numerous conferences, exhibitions, seminars and technology workshops. EWEA events are designed to give companies and individuals in the wind industry the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technology advances, stimulate discussion about key issues currently facing the industry and make new contacts.
EWEA has over 25 years of experience in organising events that are customised to meet the industry's needs and contribute to its further development.
As a non-profit organisation, event revenue is reinvested in the industry. Every euro spent at association events is invested in EWEA’s policy, lobbying and research work. By investing in EWEA events, you are supporting the future of the wind energy industry.