Windpower Monthly TV @ EWEA 2013
Monday 4 February to Thursday 7 February
For the first time, Windpower Monthly TV will be onsite in Vienna, capturing key activities and engaging with participants to find out what everyone’s talking about as the event unfolds.
Whether you’re at the event itself or sitting in your office, the programming will keep you up to speed with what’s happening in the wind industry right now - through interviews with some of the industry’s leading figures, gathering participant opinions, and comment and analysis of the hot topics being discussed at the event.
Footage will be broadcast via plasma screens on a rolling basis throughout the event, with edited highlights available online, allowing both EWEA 2013 attendees and those unable to make it to Vienna to get an overview of the latest news and opinions from the wind industry. With so many activities available and thousands of people participating, it’s impossible to keep abreast of every development, so Windpower Monthly TV will pick out the best moments and share them with you.
Discussing the state of the industry, what policies and initiatives are needed to drive growth, and how co-operation is needed to shape the wind industry in years to come:
- Pat Rabbitte, Irish Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources
- Christian Kjaer EWEA’s CEO
- Ana Aguado, CEO of Friends of the Supergrid
Focussing on the challenges surrounding bank financing of wind power, examining the role that banks have to play in the coming years and shedding some light on how Basel III and Solvency II are changing the face of lending:
- Tom Murley, Head of Renewables, HgCapital
- Marc Schmitz, Senior Vice President at Rabobank
- Richard Konig of Austria’s Raiffeisen Centrobank AG
Talking about the role turbine technology has to play in driving down the cost of energy, where they think the core markets are, and where they think they’ll be in 5 years’ time:
- Jürgen Zeschky, CEO of Nordex
- Alfonso Faubel, CEO of Alstom
- Stephan Ritter, GE Renewable Energy Europe’s Managing Director
- Henrik Stiesdal, CTO at Siemens Wind Power
Before the event
- Listen to the free preview webcast: ‘Capitalising on Opportunities in Wind in 2013: EWEA 2013 preview’; an excellent insight into upcoming trends for the industry, financing and technology, and a quick peek at what’s on offer at the event.
- Share your news with us: we want to hear about your product launches, big company announcements, new projects etc. – let us know about any potential stories by emailing ewea2013(at)haymarket.com.
During the event
- Find us at our onsite studio: located on the EWEA stand (Hall B, B-40).
Be at the heart of the action: REGISTER NOW to attend EWEA 2013!
Windpower Monthly TV is a joint project between EWEA and Windpower Monthly, and is sponsored by Siemens.