Emerging markets workshop
Part1: Tuesday 5 February,
13:00 – 17:00
Part 2: Wednesday 6 February, 09:00 – 13:00
Conference room: Strauss 1
This special workshop will highlight the opportunities for wind energy in the eastern European and emerging markets. Sharing experience and discussing about future trends and business opportunities will be the main focus of this program.
|Organised in collaboration with:||Sponsored by:
"Evaluating and entering new markets is one of the future key business activities global wind players have to take into consideration as mature markets are showing lower growth rates while several new markets offer great opportunities and are catching up in terms of renewable policies and infrastructures.
Therefore it becomes crucial for us to enter new markets. Our customers reflect this development by showing cross boarder activities and entering new markets as well.
Another good example is Austria. Its renewable market environment shows dynamic business opportunities. For this reason we as REpower are happy to discuss macro-environmental developments in emerging markets at the EWEA 2013 - the leading platform for the European wind business industry"
Kyriakos Kosmidis, REpower
Tuesday 5 February:
- Session Opening (13:00)
- Panel Discussion - Political Framework in Emerging Markets (13:15 - 14:00)
- Financing Wind Energy in CEE (14:10 - 15:30)
- How to supply a growing market - solutions for a renewable market (15:45 - 17:00)
Wednesday, 6 February:
- Breakfast sponsored by 'Invest in Canada' (08:00 - 09:00)
- Legal Aspects of planning & operating Windfarms in Emerging Markets (09:00 - 10:15)
- Coffee break sponsored by Wolf Theiss (10:15 - 10:30)
- Renewable Energy and the Grid – challenges and opportunities for Emerging Markets (10:30 - 11:45)
- Hurdles and best practices in developing Wind – why some grow and some don’t (12:00 - 13:15)
To attend the workshop:
This workshop is included in the full conference delegate pass. For all other pass types the cost to attend this 2-day workshop is 200 € incl. VAT.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this workshop by selecting this option in the menu during registration. For more information and to register see the EWEA 2013 registration page.