Careers Day survey: the 10 most wanted profiles in the wind sector
Part of the Careers Day at EWEA 2013 organised by EWEA in association with Greenfish
The 10 most wanted profiles survey is carried out by Greenfish in the exclusive framework of the Careers Day at EWEA 2013. Two questionnaires designed by Greenfish - one for candidates/employees and one for employers - will result in the “10 most wanted profiles” in the European wind sector. Those profiles will be presented at the Careers forum during the Careers Day on 7 February.
The candidates which fall into the category of the “10 most wanted profiles” will be invited to take part in the matchmaking exercise at EWEA 2013, during which they will be offered interviews with companies looking for people with a corresponding profile.
The objectives of the survey are therefore to:
- identify the 10 most wanted profiles in the wind energy sector at present;
- enable companies that are currently recruiting people with these profiles to meet potential candidates at EWEA 2013.
Candidates / employees should take part in the survey to find out:
- whether their profile belongs to the 10 most wanted ones by recruiting companies;
- what skills and competences hiring companies are looking for.
Recruiting companies among EWEA members and exhibitors should participate in the survey to:
- find out which profiles are most sought after (are your competitors looking for the same profiles as your company?);
- give EWEA 2013 participants your view of the general employment situation in the sector.
Exhibitors can also also find the instructions in the exhibitor zone.
The Greenfish team will be present at the Careers Day to give companies answers to their HR-related questions and to advise candidates / employees on career paths. Given the large number of participants, it is advised to book your meeting before the event: please email your meeting request and theissues you would like to discuss to [email protected]. On-the-spot meetings may also be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
NB: Taking part in the survey does not commit the participant to any recruitment services. Recruitment missions will be processed upon request only and after a feasibility study has been carried out. For more detailed information, please contact the Greenfish team by email: [email protected] or by phone: +32 2 333 09 90.