Journalists are welcomed at EWEA 2013!
EWEA’s offer to accredited journalists includes:
- Excellent access to decision-makers and CEOs of the wind power industry.
- Free attendance of all conference sessions and access to the many hundred exhibitors.
- Special programme of press conferences and briefings for journalists.
- Open invitation to set up own interviews with speakers, exhibitors and other participants.
- Journalists-only press working room with free internet connection and some fixed pcs.
- EWEA Communications staff on hand to make the most of EWEA 2013.
In the meantime if you have any queries please contact:
Media Officer, EWEA
Tel +32 2 213 18 33
"The EWEA Annual Event is a goldmine for journalists wanting news and views on wind energy. The opportunities for meeting the movers and shakers in the industry are second to none."
Christopher Hopson, Editor, Recharge