Europe’s Premier Wind Energy Event | 4 -7 February 2013
- Leading exhibitors
- Conference sessions
EWEA 2013 focused on providing participants with real opportunities to help them find real growth. Emerging wind energy markets took centre stage. If you missed the event, watch the video highlights featuring interviews with some of the industry’s leading figures »
- 7/2/2013 EWEA Press Release: Wind energy’s most prestigious prize goes to Professor Arthouros Zervos
- 6/2/2013 EWEA Press Release: EU wind industry skills shortage - over 5,000 more workers needed per year
- 5/2/2013 EWEA Press Release: Wind power for 9 million households in Eastern Europe by 2020
- 5/2/2013 EWEA Press Release: EU wind industry faces tough challenge - and politicians should not make it worse
- 4/2/2013 EWEA Blog: Fossil fuel subsidies are 'public enemy number one'
- 4/2/2013 EWEA Blog: Wind will be cheapest electricity generating technology by 2020'
Fira de Barcelona Gran Via in Barcelona